Entry Categories and Awards
With 40 categories for the 2011 awards, there’s bound to be one for you.
1. Marketing Campaign. This category recognizes a complete effort of a campaign or ongoing program. Three or more elements are required. Choose the appropriate subcategory for your entry:
1A. B2B small budget ($25,000 or less)
1B. B2B medium budget ($26,000 to $150,000)
1C. B2B large budget ($151,000 +)
1D. B2C small budget ($25,000 or less)
1E. B2C medium budget ($26,000 to $150,000)
1F. B2C large budget ($151,000 +)
2. Marketing Research. This category recognizes qualitative and quantitative research plans, execution and results.
3. Direct Marketing and Collateral. This category recognizes the use of direct marketing to send its messages directly to the identified target market. Choose the appropriate subcategory for your entry:
3A. Direct Mail
3B. Newsletter (printed)
3C. Annual Report – Public Company
3C. Annual Report – Nonprofit
3D. Product Brochure
3E. Company Brochure
4. Online. This category recognizes marketing efforts that utilize the internet. Choose the appropriate subcategory for your entry.
4A. Website – Business-to-Business
4B. Website – Business-to-Consumer
4C. Website – Nonprofit
4D. Online Advertising (single ad or campaign)
4E. Online Marketing Campaign
4F. Online Blog
4G. Online Newsletter
4H. Online Social Media Campaign B2B
4I. Online Social Media Campaign B2C
4J. Online Social Media Campaign Nonprofit
4K. Online Podcast or Webinar
4L. Online Video (on public third-party site)
5. Integrated Public Relations. The category recognizes all elements of public relations. Choose the appropriate subcategory for your entry.
5A. Public Relations Campaign – Single Market
5B. Public Relations Campaign – Multiple Markets
5C. Public Relations Campaign – Nonprofit
6. Branding. This category recognizes corporate identity standards. Choose the appropriate subcategory for your entry.
6A. Logo: New or Redesigned Logo
6B. Company Branding/Rebranding
6C. Corporate Identity
7. Advertising. This category recognizes paid, one-way communications. Choose the appropriate subcategory for your entry.
7A. Print Advertising (Newspaper, magazines, other)
7B. Broadcast Advertising (TV)
7C. Broadcast Advertising (Radio)
7D. Outdoor (billboard)
7E. Non-traditional/Other (Bathroom, buses, etc.)
8. Special Event. This category recognizes all elements of a special event. Choose the appropriate subcategory for your entry.
8A. Event Marketing – Event Under $100K investment
8B. Event Marketing – Event Over $100K investment
9. Distinguished Marketer of the Year. This award is given to the nominated individual who has demonstrated outstanding service to and excellence in marketing. Nominations are free and must be submitted through the online form.
Best of Show Award. From among all the entries, the judges will also select a Best of Show winner, for the campaign or marketing element that the judges feel stands out among the other entries. All entries will be considered for this honor.