which includes the entry form and all rules.
Instructions for Submission
All other entries must be submitted in both of two ways: hardcopy and electronic.
Hardcopies must include:
- Completed entry form – placed in the front pocket of the binder (Download this PDF.)
- Check for entry fee or receipt for online payment – placed in the front pocket of the binder
- 1-inch binder with the following:
- 1-page executive summary [12 point font, single spaced]
- 300 words maximum documenting the Challenge, plus attachments
- 300 words maximum documenting the Objectives, plus attachments
- 650 words maximum documenting the Strategy, plus attachments
- 650 words maximum Tactics, plus attachments
- 1200 words maximum documenting the Results, plus attachments
- Samples of major creative (website screen shots, brochures, CDs /DVDs of commercials, photographs of trade show booths, etc.). We know that most campaigns include many media and many messages. However, please limit your creative samples to no more than six different media and no more than two executions per medium per entry.
All Physical and 3-D Entries
Only creative that fits within the entry binder will be accepted. NOTE: The binder exterior should NOT identify the individual, firm or organization submitting the entry.
Film, Video, Audio and Motion Graphics Entries
Submit on DVD playable on a consumer DVD player or QuickTime movie on CD. Audio entries are accepted on Audio CDs. Do not send WAV, AIFF, MP3 or other digital format.
Use a separate DVD/CD for each single entry. Write the title and entry number in pen on the front surface of the DVD/CD. Affix a copy of the completed Entry Form to the DVD/CD case.
Do not submit executable files that will attempt to install software onto the judges’ computers. These will not be judged. All work submitted should play in a self-contained player in standard Windows operating systems. Entries requiring additional software, fonts, or other non-standard technology will not be judged.
Submitting hard copies
Send or deliver all entries to:
Attn: Ronda Helton
One Symphony Place
Nashville, TN 37201-2031
If hand delivering, AIM submissions will be accepted at the security desk of the Nashville Symphony. There is 15 minute parking available.
In a zip file, please upload the following elements to nashvilleama.org/AIMAwardsUpload, using the password AIMentry2011. Zip files should not exceed 30MB.
- Vector EPS file containing logo of submitting organization
- 3-5 representative samples of the creative elements of your entry for use in the AIM program, video and on www.nashvilleama.org. All electronic files should be jpeg or tiffs and be at least 300 dpi.
- Electronic copy of the narrative portion of your entry saved as a PDF.
For questions regarding the entry process, please feel free to contact:
Kerry Price – 615-251-1967 or kmp at h3gm.com
Ronda Helton – (615) 687-6500 or rhelton at nashvillesymphony.org