With over 200 current members, the Nashville AMA is one of the fastest growing chapters in the country. NAMA has quickly become an important part of the Nashville business community, offering valuable programs, networking events, publication opportunities and benefits that help people connect, enable professionals to develop their skills, and increase the professionalism of our industry in the community.
To get started right away, click here to become a member of the AMA and Nashville Chapter or to renew your membership.
If you need convincing, read on…
Benefits of Membership
Get Connected to other marketing professionals…
- Access both national and local member directories
- Get invited to members-only social functions
- Make important connections and get new networking opportunities through local chapter and national meetings
- Join Special Interest Groups (SIGS) and share your experiences with other marketing professionals in your industry
Get Connected to new ideas . . .
- At monthly NAMA meetings, learn from presenters who are making a difference in the marketing profession
- Access Marketingpower.com, the premier resource for news and information on the marketing profession. A wealth of marketing knowledge is in Marketingpower publication archives, topical reviews, webcasts and white papers.
- Subscribe to AMA newsletters tailored to your individual interests.
- And get NAMA’s newsletter to keep up on marketing news in Middle Tennessee. Get a free subscription to the AMA Marketing News and your choice of another of their quality marketing magazines.
Get Connected to new opportunities . . .
- Get opportunities for leadership and mentoring
- Access job listings posted on the AMA and NAMA job banks
- Volunteer to work on a committee to help the Nashville Chapter while you hone new skills
- Take advantage of hundreds of local and national training opportunities offered at discounted rates
- Become a Professionally Certified Marketer (PCM)