By Emma Everett, Guest Blogger | 7.25.17
I’m Your Huckleberry
Remember that line from the movie, “Tombstone?” Doc Holiday catches up with nefarious Ringo and delivers one of the most quoted lines in Western movie history. And, just in case you didn’t see the movie or understand what Doc is talking about, Doc is basically saying, “When I shoot– I don’t miss.”
In Nashville’s wild west of product and software development companies, there’s a new gunslinger in town. (Did I go too far with the western analogy?)
Atata is now on the scene and they just might be your Huckleberry. How will you know? You might start by asking yourself a few questions:
- Do I need a rapid prototype or MVP developed?
- Do I need wireframes for a new app I’m creating?
- Do I need a software product fully developed from UX to product road-mapping?
- Do I need a software expert(s) to come in and help me accelerate my build or help me get through a pinch?
If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, then there’s a good chance Atata is your huckleberry.
Don’t worry, though. We’re not going to oversell you or take on a project unless we’re confident we will hit a bullseye. If you’re looking for a general how-to guide on how to go about hiring a software development company, there are some great resources out there. And, rather than reinvent the wheel, we’ll simply share our favorite one with you.
So, how is Atata the same/different from the other “gunslingers” in town?
- 100% Nashville talent
- Senior level team
- Flexibility to pivot and meet a unique need
Atata’s core services include:
- Project-based application development
- Product development
- Data science (i.e. machine learning, predictive modeling, natural language processing, statistical analysis)
- Staff Augmentation
Since Atata is a young company, we’re interested in hearing from you about your needs when it comes to application builds and software development. Drop us a line either through our website or by emailing email@example.com. More information can be found at atata.co.